Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

TNA iMPACT Or WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2009?

Gameplay:

Tna Impact:Tna Gameplay Really SUCKS! Its Like The Remake Of WWF No Mercy And WTF Only 1 Special Match The Ultimate X Damn I Hope The Buyers Would Hate This

WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2009:This Game Is Coming On November

And Am Gonna Buy IT! I Mean Look They Have Inferno Match Highlight Reel Is When U Can Record Matches And One Of My Faves Create A Finisher WOOHOO! We Creating Our Own Finisher Unlike 2006,2007 and 2008 we can choose wrestlers finisher but we create now

Rosters

Tna Impact: I Like The Roster Of TNA Impact But Low Characters Its About 25 Only

WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2008:I Like The Rosters Also And Look

At The Numbers Of The Characters Its About 60!

TNA Impact: 5/10

WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 9.5/10

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2008 is the best

It is better than you think

• 4 years ago

WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 all the way

• 1 decade ago

TNA Impact: 1/10

WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 6.5/10

• 1 decade ago

Smackdown V.S Raw

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i dont know if you remeber this game or not i dont know ur age but wcw revenge was the best game ahead of its time the roster was gigantic good wrestling and cheesey rock FTW lol , but give tna a couple of games and they will pull it off its thier first game . raw vs smackdown has better machanics and variety , however they need to expand thier classic wrestlers roster can you imagine a wwe game with every single wrestler in wwf history OH YEAH !! LOL

any ways ur right for now .....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah, i give Impact about a 2.0 BTW WWF No Mercy was a raw a** game

so yeah WWe Smackdown vs Raw will be RAW! hella coo game

• 1 decade ago

They both suck. I will take WWF No Mercy or any N64 wrestling game. Also the greatest in recent memory was Day of Reckoning 2 on the Cube. Noteworthy game beside these are the Fire Pro series and Giant Gram and Touken Retsuden.

• 1 decade ago

smackdown vs raw due to experience because tna didn't have that many characters and how could they leave out petey williams i think it's just lack of experience but only time will tell

• 1 decade ago

One of the only reasons TNA is bad is because it's one of their first games and they have got little experience.

Just look at the First WWE games they weren't that gud.

But i wud buy 2009 any way it looks gud.

• Smackdown V.S Raw is my all time favorite!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.