TNA iMPACT Or WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2009?

Gameplay: Tna Impact:Tna Gameplay Really SUCKS! Its Like The Remake Of WWF No Mercy And WTF Only 1 Special Match The Ultimate X Damn I Hope The Buyers Would Hate This WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2009:This Game Is Coming On November And Am Gonna Buy IT! I Mean Look They Have Inferno Match Highlight Reel Is When U Can... show more Gameplay:
Tna Impact:Tna Gameplay Really SUCKS! Its Like The Remake Of WWF No Mercy And WTF Only 1 Special Match The Ultimate X Damn I Hope The Buyers Would Hate This

WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2009:This Game Is Coming On November
And Am Gonna Buy IT! I Mean Look They Have Inferno Match Highlight Reel Is When U Can Record Matches And One Of My Faves Create A Finisher WOOHOO! We Creating Our Own Finisher Unlike 2006,2007 and 2008 we can choose wrestlers finisher but we create now

Rosters

Tna Impact: I Like The Roster Of TNA Impact But Low Characters Its About 25 Only

WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2008:I Like The Rosters Also And Look
At The Numbers Of The Characters Its About 60!

TNA Impact: 5/10
WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 9.5/10