Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Mom's, I need help! Is there a website that I can get reviews on children's furniture products?

I want to get reviews on baby products such as furniture before I buy them. I seem to be running into some bad luck with furniture. I buy the stuff with the best ratings, but I still find my way into some kind of assembly issue with a part missing or defect. Is there a website that has reviews on baby furniture? It seems like the store websites will only let their consumers say but so much about the products. I need the truth about any issues that are common. For example, I bought a Simplicity 4 in 1 crib/convertible day bed and my hubby and may need a whole new mattress support system. This will take days possibly weeks to obtain. Are there any websites that we can look into that offer reviews from real people without the company filtering common issues?

Update:

Thank you for any suggestions you may have. My baby is due in about 6 weeks, and I don't need these kinds of issues right now! lol

1 Answer

Relevance
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.