funny Halloween costume idea?

i want a creative, funny, but subtle idea for a halloween costume

like for example, if it was last year, a mike vick jersey with a stuffed animal dog around my neck

something like that,

not like a fairy princess or police officer

Best Answer

mine is going to be a white sheet ,red paint and tampax written across the chest.. a used tampon

Oh Mario and Luigi that is a good one. The plug and outlet is pretty good. I think Fred and Wilma Flinston would be cool. Or Ketchup and Mustard. Or Police and Rober. Or that double person pony is cool. I dont blame you. Have a happy halloween. I am still triing to find out what to were. Hope this helped.

Glow Stick Costumes. New this year and really unique and fun. Shop 4 best prices.

If your female a tee shirt that says sperm bank on it

If your a guy a drag Sarah Palin

Put a letter P on your shirt and give yourself a black eye (with make-up obviously) and be a blackeyed pea! It's a pun!

I saw a Whoopee cushion in Target. That would be funny!

Go as a Yankees fan

Be a cereal killer. Get those little cereal boxes, glue them all over your shirt, have plastic knives sticking out of them, and have fake blood all over it.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3056/2939696371_4c4...

walmart had Woopie Cushion costumes.

be an old lady with a dog straped to your but and have a sign saying "lost dog"