Ideas for a drug-free contest?

This sounds cheesy, but yes I am obligated to create a video promoting: believe, achieve, succeed, drug-free. That is the theme for the contest. I was thinking of writing a poem incorporating all these elements...believe, achieve, etc. It can be super short and sweet or long and meaningfull. Can you help me please?

Favorite Answer

Yeah sure, in thought, perhaps a caption that asks "How Do You Handle Pain" compare the two sides of consequence for the choices made. Include some reason/s for those reaching for their chosen substance as their answer to handling pain. The other side courageously seeking help including counselling from a school counsellor/doctor, and/or E.R. encouraging the individual to stay the course and the outcome of continually striving to believe in themselves. Include their results in displaying their successes small and great and how even the smallest goal was enough to encourage the individual to continue being all they can be. Hope that helps, thanks for asking.

Maybe show two kids, one who is messing around with drugs and the other who works hard, and graduates school, who is clean...?

Just a thought.