Todd
Todd asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

What pick would you suggest for my fantasy basketball team?

I have the fifth pick in my draft. The first four picks feel automatic for me. I'm not sure which direction to go with the fifth. This is a Yahoo head to head league.

1. Chris Paul

2. Amare

3. Kobe

4. Lebron

People can of course disagree with my order but I expect those players to be off the board. So I am left with:

Dwayne Wade (injury concern, but huge upside plays PG/SG)

Dirk Nowitski

Kevin Garnett

other possible picks would be Shawn Marion and Elton Brand (who can play PF/C).

I'm leaning toward Wade followed by KG and Dirk.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Favorite Answer

Get Brand. He is a beast. It's especially smart anyway to get a center early. He gives you FG%,FT%,PTS, REB,STL,BLKs. That's 6 categories already! He's healthy, he has a strong support in Philly, he's going to be the MAN!

Get Howard or Wade. I think Wade will be fine this season. Howard is all you will need for Rebs and blocks and he can score and Fg%. Howard is a great fantasy player who will fill a lot of the stats.you just need to balance the rest of the team around his low ft%

With those four gone, take Duncan, B. Davis or KG. I would lean with the latter. D-Wade will have monster stats when he plays, but it is a risk, since his injuries must still be a concern.

If all of those are gone. I think D-Wade would be your man. If he plays like he did in the olympics and doesnt get injured he is going to have a good shot at the MVP this year.

• D.J.

man I'm telling you you need to get D-Wade if the others or gone, i think he is going to be fighting for the MVP this year,

edit-Jordan23 go to the Yahoo main page, and on the left side of the screen click on sports and go to fantasy basketball, and join any open league

Source(s): N.O.

particularly solid lineup- i think of you may choose a greater perfect SG although. Bynum, Bosh, Chandler and Kidd are the authentic human beings on your group. Bosh could be nicely worth the two Rashard and Redd mutually yet i could purely save him

I got Deron Williams for my first pick and Carlos Boozer later on in my draft....I think if you get Chris Paul try to get Tyson Chandler or David West if you get Amare try to get Steve Nash if you get Kobe try to get Pau Gasol if you get LeBron try to get Mo Williams.

Get LeBron, but WHERE is this Yahoo league?

where can I start one?