Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Who would make out in Wal-Mart?

Making out in random places is amazing. Would any of you make out in Wal-Mart? maybe slip off to the bathroom?...

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I "handled" my BF in the housewares section

• 1 decade ago

I kissed my guy in front of a Wal-Mart once and this woman gave me a dirty look, I amost called her an effing prude. I should have, I would have said "if you dont like white trash and red necks you should get the &%$# outta this town".

• 1 decade ago

I would like to .... really make out anywhere but I'm too huge .... and ugly ... in fact I'm Hugly.

I can fit into the normal Wal-Marts any way.

I can only fit in the Super K's .... hmmmm .... can you send someone over there for me?

• Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Wal-Mart bathroom? Are you kidding me??

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope. I think it's illegal. But I did get it on with my girlfriend in someone's car at the river in Mississippi. I didn't even know who owned the car. And her friend was walking around, calling her name. Then she walked by the car and saw us. It was funny. Her eyes became huge, and she was covering her mouth with her hand. After we were done, I stepped out of the car, and everyone at the river was cheering me. It was funny and awesome at the same time. lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I want to make out in the aisle that has the wart remover and the bunion pads.

That stuff just gets me all kinds of frisky.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The automotive Dept gives me a woody.

• 1 decade ago

It would be no more freaky a display than any other usual day at Walmart.

• 1 decade ago

I would.

The smell of popcorn and desperation is a powerful aphrodisiac.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I wouldn't. I don't like PDA.. lol

And plus that's a little dirty.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.