I need the case name and citation 10 easy points please answer! MC DONALD'S COFFEE CASE?

I NEED TO KNOW Who is involved? Who are the parties? LIKE WHERE WAS THE CASE DISCUSSED U.S. SUPREME COURT? OR WHAT? EXAMPLE: FOR THE CASE *Federal Crop Ins. Corp. v. Merrill* THIS IS THE CASE NAME AND CITATION: *Federal Crop Ins. Corp. v. Merrill, 332 U.S. 380 (1947) * PLEASE I NEED THE ANSWER THANK YOU! show more I NEED TO KNOW Who is involved? Who are the parties? LIKE WHERE WAS THE CASE DISCUSSED U.S. SUPREME COURT? OR WHAT?

EXAMPLE: FOR THE CASE *Federal Crop Ins. Corp. v. Merrill*
THIS IS THE CASE NAME AND CITATION: *Federal Crop Ins. Corp. v. Merrill, 332 U.S. 380 (1947) *

PLEASE I NEED THE ANSWER THANK YOU!
Update: i see what you are saying MENSAN but i still need the citation i already went over the case. the thing is that i am briefing a case for my ethical and environmetal issues in business class and i already got everything except for the citation.