Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

hi!im in eee(b tech)detained twice and want tutor 4 maths and other subject plz if anyone knows good tutor plz?

twice detained b'coz 1st time b'coz of laziness and second time i didn't wanted 2 continue then afterwards everyone said me 2 continue.......so i did.now any one can hepl me finding good tutor 4 maths and other subject.as from 2 years im not in touch with studies im v poor in it.so want some good tutor in hyd.i stay in old city .if could get individual attention that would b great.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you need a math tutor , try Felicity Motivational Group. They offer three flexible options for tutoring:

*Online tutoring

*In Person Tutoring

*Email tutoring

Your online tutoring sessions are saved for you in video format, and your email tutoring sessions are saved for you in PDF or Microsoft Word format. A free trial for new members is also available. Registration is free, and no credit card is required. You'll get the service that you need at a price that you can afford!

Source(s): www.felicitymotivationalgroup.org
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.