Is it possible to be unnatractive and stilll attract girls?

Is it possible to look unnatractive and still get women?

I am saying this becuase I know for sure that I look funny ( I am half thai half american). The sad thing is that I am as good as Im going to get (I am 170 pounds and pretty ripped, dress nice, am well groomed). Whenever I go out to a club with my friends I never get any interest from girls, even though I can talk to them fine and show confidence. I have never been approached by a girl ever, and I have met probably 300 so far in college. People alwasy tell me "its your confidence and looks dont matter", but I know they just tell me this because its cliched and they dont want to tell me the obviuos truth. As a last straw, I am considering going fully into Pick up artistry, in order to up my personality and charisma to such a high level that it completely overcomes my awkward looks.

Favorite Answer

1. Don’t be a puppy dog: Pickup artists often observe that “AFCs” (average frustrated chumps) follow beautiful women around like puppy dogs, trying to buy them drinks, and sycophantically sucking up to them. While it’s important to give your spouse attention and let them know you care, smothering is a bad idea and can extinguish passion. Give your spouse some space and room to breathe. As one pickup artist is famous for saying, “give them the gift of missing you.”

2. Be occasionally unpredictable: In the right circumstances and the right contexts, unpredictability is exciting and interesting. If you and your spouse are stuck in some ruts, try switching things up and surprising them. Leave them trying to guess what you’ll do next. If you normally go out to eat on Thursday nights, try ordering takeout and bringing your spouse to roller derby bout instead.

3. Don’t go on “dates”: Most pickup artists believe that traditional dates (like dinner and a movie) do nothing to create attraction. Instead, go to a busy street, buy ice-cream, and people watch, or go for a drive and find a makeout spot. You get the picture.

4. Be interesting: Pickup artists often practice magic, know a thing or two about palmistry and handwriting analysis, and can tell a great story when needed. The intent is not to be a dancing monkey performing tricks on demand; rather, the goal is to be different, interesting, and memorable. While handwriting analysis or palmistry may get you nowhere with your spouse, learning to rock climb or play a banjo will introduce an additional attractive dimension to your personality. Showing your spouse how to rock climb, or playing the banjo for her, however, will be even more attractive.

5. Talk slowly: Pickup artists often purchase voice recorders to help slow down and deepen their voice. Speaking slowly, deliberately, and with varied inflection implies confidence, which is the universal aphrodisiac.

6. Be decisive: Pickup artists train to be decisive, and when they suggest a date they always have a time, a date, and a place in mind. None of this “I’d like to do whatever you want to do” stuff. Decisiveness is sexy, and one can be decisive without being pushy or overpowering. If you suggest a date, then know where you want to go, what time you want to be there, and what you want to do afterwards. If your spouse wants to do something else then that’s fine, but try to always have a plan. Decision making can be exhausting, especially after a long day of work, so be willing to relieve your spouse of that role and create experiences.

7. Two steps forward, one step back: With this mantra, pickup artists learn to create expectation during, um…, times of closeness. If you’re in the middle of kissing, then stop for a bit, let expectations build, and then resume and let things build up to the next level. Try stopping again at that point to let expectations build once again. Maintain this pattern for as long as you can and you’ll drive your spouse crazy (in a good way).

8. Never ever be negative: The consensus in the seduction community is that negativity kills attraction and Neil Strauss, author of The Game, is known for giving away a dollar each time he makes a negative comment. While giving away money might be too strong of a medicine for your taste, know that the elimination of negativity and negative comments will likely do wonders for your marriage.

Ya definately. Its a little harder but thats just cuz grls can be pretty shallow. But if you ahve a great personality and you are fun to be around then its not really a big deal... For me the first thing I look at in gys is personality, then what grades they get in school (sorry but ya thats just me :P ), then cuteness. Because one is superficial and the other will let me have a relationship I actually enjoy being in.

Hope this helps!

If you want a great item for anybody how beginning with collection then to kick-start your success with girls you will be needing this information the Tao of Badass from here https://tr.im/cIots

All you need to know you will see in this guide: interest, rapport, seduction and relationship balance

With the Tao of Badass you can learn that supreme success comes to those that can “start to see the matrix” which as Joshua Pellicer, the guy behind this guide, places it, is seeing which phase of the chart of connection you're in although you're inside and after you know what stage you're in, you'll understand how to properly steer your solution to the next.

Two words:

Howard Stern