Ann(e), Lee/Leigh, Marie, or Lynn? Which of these middle names would you pick as your own, ladies?

Well, my middle name is a longer version of Anne, but wish it was shortened to Anne, as that is one of the most common and I have a rare middle name ( so it seems!)

I would not do Marie or Lynn for myself, but as of late I would do Lee. Maybe a little more so than Anne! lol!

Thanks to all who answer, and have a day that ROCKS! :)

Update:

My apologies, I forgot to add Jo to the list of choices!

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Out of those choices I would pick Marie because I think it sounds the nicest. I do not have a middle name but if I could choose one, I think that Elizabeth Ryan sounds really nice.

• 1 decade ago

Marie

• 1 decade ago

yeah anne and maire are getting way over-used as middle names (my middle name is anne marie, which just hits a new level of lame), I like the name leigh/lee but then it make my name sound like loralee instead of loral, so I'd probably go with lynn

• 4 years ago

My sister's middle name is Marie. I know people with the first names of Ann, Jon and Allen, but not middle names.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bailey
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I like Ann Leigh!

• 1 decade ago

Leigh

• 1 decade ago

Lee

• mhmm.
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Lee

• 1 decade ago

My middle name is Ann & my daughter's is Marie! I don't think I'd change either! They both fit in with our first names!

• 1 decade ago

Already have Ann and marie in my name, so I would want something different...It's ANN no E...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.