How to earn as a freelance writer?

I have 16 years experience in marketing Lighting products in a MNC company. Recently i had an accident and i have to quit my job. How can i earn from home?

I have internet based home business , i do affiliate marketing and write articles.But enable to earn.Can you help me.

Favorite Answer

I'm actually looking for some articles to be written for myself. I'm starting up an affiliate marketing website specializing in internet marketing and business, and would be willing to pay a percentage of sales for any product you write an article for. You can check out my source and see what I'm trying to do. You may be familiar with 2-tier affiliate marketing, so if you are interested any further I'll explain more and we can talk about it.

Source(s): http://www.esupportyou.com/ thezealousone@gmail.com

You can signup at Elance.com as an author and get paid for writing articles for other people.

Many website owners post projects there for different subjects and the writers will be paid a certain negotiated amount per article they deliver.

Go to guru.com and bid on posted projects.