IS SASUKE UCHIHA GOOD? WHY DO YOU THINK MANY GIRLS LIKE HIM?

SAKURA LIKE HIM AS WELL AS INO YAMANAKA

Favorite Answer

he was top 1 during their ninja academy days.

also i think to them(sakura and ino), he's good looking

It is said that you like what you can't have. Maby one of the reason that Sakura and Ino liked Sasuke was that he wasn't paying any atentiont to them. Besides that I think that they found him attractive, but now Ino likes Sai and Sakura likes Naruto...They want to bring Sasuke back into the village only because he is a friend not because they are still in love with him.

Well... I suppose people like him coz he's indifferent.... He's calm unlike Naruto who's always making a lot of noise.... Sakura likes him coz he's supposed to be hot and smart... and Ino likes him coz Sakura likes him...

I never liked Sasuke to begin with.... Naruto is and always remains my favorite character....

Sasuke is too dark!!

He's the no.1 rookie ninja in the the ninja academy,he's like a genius you could compare him t o rukawa kaede as hanamichi's arch rival where as he's naruto's.But the fact is he's just a vengeful,stupid brat.

I guess the reason girls like him is because ,

- He is a genius

- He is cool , and not those nervous type. well , if he is nervous , he never show it out.

- also , you know , mostly people like that person because , someone like him and they think it will be challenging to like him/to make him like you. that's the way people works , i think. and probably , the girls in naruto works this way too. ;D

i used to like him but not in shippuuden!

he's waay cuter when they were still 11/12 years old!

now i think naruto is cuter than him!

but sasuke is so strong!! i still like him for that!

because it makes you feel protected and safe

thats' just my opinion, though

he's smart, cunning and very strong...

i used to like him when he was younger - you know, back in the days that he was still a kid and was still friends with naruto

i still like him when he appeared in shippuuden but i eventually like naruto better than him!!!

sasuke's too...how can i put this...dark...although i like guys who are the "dark" type but naruto's cheery personality and optimism gets my attention everytime...

• maybe they like him because he's a genius and an Uchiha with a respected blood line or maybe because they think that he's cool thanks to his attitude, also he's good looking.

because everyone thinks he's hot!

he's not though,

/shudder

(: