What is a good suit that you would use the jacket as a sports coat?

Does anyone know a good suit to purchase, what's your preference, and if you can use the jacket as a sports coat for casual wear, with jeans and a nice pair of shoes. I will be going on a cruise vacation as a single travelerin in two months, and looking for a navy blue suit, maybe Joseph Abboud, Canali, etc. Although, those are expensive suits, and if Jos Bank is a good place for reasonably priced suits?

I don't wear suits all that often, but they do make a good investment. I'll maybe wear a suit, at least once a year, so it's usually tucked away in the closet until that moment arrives, like job interview, dress to impress, hot date, a night in the town, or for vacations, like cruises that require you to wear a suit at least once.

Thank you for your time. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Favorite Answer

If you are not going to wear it that often, think about getting a suit from somewhere like Express. They are well made, and cheaper than getting a brand name from somewhere like Men's Warehouse or Joseph A. Banks.

http://www.express.com/catalog/thumbnail.jsp?paren...

Source(s): Self-proclaimed Fashionista

try gentle mens warehouse in NYC or New ERA factory outlet. I have suits from both these co,s. and they are beautiful . Cost between 69.00$ and 119.00$ I suggest you try them out. Ed Horan