Why do some Christians say that Messianic Judaism means a Completed Jew?

are they saying that Jews are incomplete? why do they condone Messianic Judaism when it bastardizes Judaism and Christianity at the same time? one answer that shocked even me, an outsider, is this: (given by maars) "I don't want any Jews attacking me for saying this but it's a completed Jew or a Jew who... show more are they saying that Jews are incomplete?

why do they condone Messianic Judaism when it bastardizes Judaism and Christianity at the same time?

one answer that shocked even me, an outsider, is this: (given by maars)

"I don't want any Jews attacking me for saying this but it's a completed Jew or a Jew who has accepted Christ into their hearts and now they read the Bible instead of the torah and go to a messianic fellowship instead of the Jewish Synagogue unless they want to please their relatives and continue going to the synagogue. (They might be hiding their true faith from their parents and siblings.)"

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
Update: who do these Christians think they are to decide if Judaism is complete or not?