1. LED 燈具應使用於室內環境，不得使用於無遮蔽之室外空間
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
The LED lamps and lanterns should use in the indoor environment, do not use in not having of outdoor space the camouflage
Confirmed that lamps and lanterns' installment condition, installs to be whether reliable, the power-supply wiring to be whether good, inspects the lamps and lanterns whether to have falls, creates is unable to light a lamp the risk.
When installs the LED lamps and lanterns, confirmed that lamps and lanterns and lamp holder whether 崁 to gather completely
The operating environment temperature must be situated between - 10℃~40℃, the humidity is smaller than 85%.
5. The storing ambient temperature must be situated between - 40℃~85℃, the humidity is smaller than 85%.
Avoids in high temperature, high-moisture place use this product it
is not suitable for high sully environment of air
When replaces the lamps and lanterns, is avoids having the danger to close the power source first
The LED lamps and lanterns design derives the heat source by the part in the radiation organization then affiliation air convection, comes out effectively the heat conduction, in the conduction, will decide will have the heat energy, please in purchase when appraise this mechanism together.
Not suitable reverses into the light bulb the lamp holder, makes the light bulb or the lamp holder damages, please careful revolving light bulb
Lamps and lanterns' cleanliness depends on the material quality the difference, the face work part: Cleans gently by the nature material soft cloth, avoids with material excessively thick paper cleaning. May use the micro lukewarm water to wipe by the soft cloth the dirt, lays aside in the shade, causes its natural drying.Source(s): 字典
- 小燈泡Lv 71 decade ago
1) LEDs are only suitable for indoor lighting and should not be used as outdoor lighting where no cover is available.
2) Please ensure that the fitting as well as the wiring are properly installed, and that the wires are in good condition. Do check for any faulty components within the fitting, in which case it may not light up.
3) Please ensure that the various components are entirely fitted with the lamp holder when installing LED fittings.
4) The processing environment should be between -10℃~40℃ of temperature, with a humidity of less than 85%.
5) Store in an environment between -40℃~85℃ of temperature, with a humidity of less than 85%.
6) Avoid using product in environments of high temperature and high humidity.
7) Unsuitable for usage in environments of high air pollution.
8) Disconnect all power supplies when changing fittings in case of hazards.
9) LED fittings are designed to eject hot air via its ventilating system by cross-ventilation, whereby it would inevitably produce heat. Please take this into account when purchasing the product.
10) Please take care when fitting bulbs into the lamp holder in case of damaging the bulb or lamp holder during the process.
11) Cleaning depends on the various materials with which the fitting is composed of. For the manufactured surface please use cloths of soft texture, avoid friction with rough materials. Using soft cloths rinsed in mildly warm water should be sufficient in ridding dust and grime. Avoid direct contact with sunlight and let dry naturally afterward.
- 1 decade ago