Paul Menard Fans???.?

why do u like paul not really to dis him but i really dont think ive ever seen him smile

lol i think hes a good driver but how come u like him

im waiting for straightedge

Favorite Answer

Why do I like Paul Menard? THe dude is an underrated driver. He's an underrated Road Course Ringer, Restrictor Plate Driver and to be honest he's a great driver. I'm glad to be one of his true fans. And I'm Sticking By with him forever. Menards Improvement from 2006 - 2008 has changed drastically. He is now well secured in the top 35 and has been capable of finishing just about every race. Also as a DEI driver he has the ECR Technology Engines that are giving some great HP. Overall as a Paul Menard fan I have to say I like him for his style of racing and his love for the sport.

EDIT: Sorry it took over 12 hours. Been Busy Have a Great Day!

• carsno

perhaps win or a minimum of run extra effective if hew wasnt interior the 15 motor vehicle. purely time that group did something replace into Dega or Daytona decrease back whilst DEI ruled those tracks. The 8 and a million motor vehicle are the only communities to look to have a first rate holiday week in and week out. If Truex leaves DEI, pass him to the a million and that i think of hed marvel some human beings.

I do not dislike him, I thought he would do better. Maybe at Yates he will do better... Straght Edge will be on here soon, he is a huge fan.. All I can say about Menard as he has helped me out in my fantasy league a couple times. He has the money of his dad behind him, its hard to say I don;t hate him, I do not think he'll ever me one of my fav's But it was great to see him get that finish in 'dega last weekend..

Go Dale Jr & Hms

I just like him. I have liked him for a while now and I think he has a bit of a bum wrap. I think a lot of people just see that he is sponsored by Menards and that his family bought him his ride and doesn't deserve it. I just wish that people would see his potential.

• Ron

There is no such thing as a Paul Menard fan. No reason to be.

Talent cannot be bought.

Paul is a good driver just needing the right break.DEI has been good to him and he has had a few good runs,however most of his time there he was in the shadows of Junior and Truex so he was not able to show his full potential.

I like Paul. He's good at keeping the fenders on it and bringing it home top 25 =D

I don't hate him, but he sure isn't in my list of favorite drivers.

I just don't think he has the skill/potential to be a contender in the Sprint Cup. Maybe he'll prove me wrong at Yates, if he does I'll be glad to see him up front.

• I don't dislike the guy. I think he has potential. Guess I have to see what he can do for awhile.

Straigh Edge will be here shortly though. he'll tell ya! :0)

I wasn't aware he had fans, always running 30-43. His daddy sponsors him.