promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysHalloween · 1 decade ago

7 story haunted house in texas?

ive heard of this haunted house in texas and its 7 stories high and no ones made it to the top yet cause its so scary??

Update:

do you know what it is called

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Here's the thing... It's not real, it's a hoax. Your story of this Haunted House stems off this story and people lying. Some Radio DJ's made it up and posted this on a website to get more people interested... and get them more calls! Sorry but if you do a search you can find many sites that say the same thing. Now this same story is being spread around the country like an urban legend. There are no Haunted Houses that offer you a refund or double your money back. Hope that helps.

-The 13th Floor is the most legendary haunted house not only in the Philadelphia area, but on the East Coast. Anyone who dares to conquer the 13th Floor haunted house must be prepared to see and experience something that no other haunted house can rival. If someone beats the 13th Floor haunted house and makes it through all 13 Floors, they will be refunded their admission fee. The 13th Floor is the ONLY haunted house in the world that actually PAYS you to finish all 13 floors.

- This Wednesday night from 7-11PM the Q102 Freak Show will be broadcasting LIVE from the legendary 13th Floor haunted house. The Freak Show will also be inviting all Q102 listeners to try and conquer the 13th Floor to get their admission to the haunted house refunded.

- The Q102 Freak Show is the only radio show that has taken it upon themselves to try and conquer the 13th Floor haunted house. None of the 3 were succesful when they attempted it last Halloween. Tic Tak made it to the 8th Floor which was the farthest anyone from the show made it. Mikey made it to the 6th Floor, but had an "accident" on his way to the 7th. Big Bob was so scared on the 1st Floor that he ran out before even attempting to go to the 2nd Floor. That's how the Freak Show did at the 13th Floor, how will you do?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • keetan
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

7 Floor Haunted House

• 4 years ago

Sat) Houston Haunted House Houston Haunted House 10/25-11/1 (Sat-Sat) Phobia Haunted House (290) Phobia Haunted House (290) 10/25-11/1 (Sat-Sat) Phobia Haunted House (I-45) Mall of the Mainland all I did was a yahoo search on haunted houses in houston and there are hundreds

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Okay, there is a Haunted House Close to Houston Texas and It is 7 stories...

If you beat the first floor you take an elevator to the next floor and so on.

If you beat all 7 floors you do get your money back,

my friend went with her church (not shure why though.....) and she started to cry. She says with each floor you pass the scarier it gets...............

The only problem is....Its not on google and there is no website(:

they only have a phone number wich i do not have...sorry...but i heard it it worth driving around for..and trust me.. you have to drive alot to find it.

Good Luck! Tell me how it goes(:

but! People have beat it, My friend beat it while most of the group didnt....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

AWESOME!!!i wish we had something like that in CA, but kinda not really cause i didnt mak it 10 feet into the haunted pumkin patch i know LAME! but i really cant handle scarey things

sorry i was no help

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I've heard that too except that it's ten stories and if you reach the top you get your money back.

• 1 decade ago

This is an urban legend, if you look it up on snopes.com it will tell you about it.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/mayhem/haunted.asp

Heard about them for years, good luck trying to find one ;)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

o really wow i want to go what is the name? is that your question???? wait what?

• 7 years ago

do they really pay you $ 500.00 if you can complete it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.