FLIRT TXTING!!!!!!!!?

ok i like a really SWEET guy who is also hot and popular i would like to flirt with him over txt and ways to ask him if he wants to hang out (please dont say want to hang out sometime) something specific that isnt too obvious and some ways i can flirt with him like cute quotes but not right out there saying hey I like you over text

by the way im 13 no dirty answers plz

Best Answer

hey wapo (handsom in spanish)

where are you ?what you doing tonight

me and some friends are hitting the clubs tonight wanna come (then just like sneak of with him and dance and stuff)

hope it helped

xx gd luck

I honestly wouldn't know how to ask someone if we can hang out without being blunt about it.

Like my ex-girlfriend, over the summer before we dated she always tried to get me to hang out with her without being blunt about it. And I never understood what she meant until one day she finally asked. So we went to the movies, went to the park and it got better. I won't give you the nitty gritty details but we hit it off really good after that night.

So flirt with him get him thinking of you make him feel warm on the inside when you text him, and when you believe the time is right ask. Life is too short for guesses

lol sweet and popular could = a,ss hole :P obviously young and foolish but just add subtle hints personaly i find flirty texts childish and corny xD if u want to get his attention talk to him in real life and send dirty texts :P there corny but fun aswell but dont date him just cos he's cute and popular if hitler was cute and popular would u date him?

tell him whats up how u feel

ask him what he likes 2 do for fun and then if he says movies

ask if hed like 2 go 2 the movies with you when hes not busy :)

answer mines????lolz!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsN8Q...

i would ask him in person wear somthing that he will notice somthing that get his attention right away

'Hi (insert flirt here lol) was up? i was thinking if you wanna go somwhere today"

hope that helpz

• Rock

Just say "gosh, I got this new bikini and I have nowhere to wear it to" or "gosh, I'm so horny right now, I'd PAY for sex."

Then sit back and let nature take its course.

just say hey how are you, what you are you up too, go from there.

how about want to hang out sometime?

Just tell him straight up.