poll survey !!! which is your FAVORITE DAY - SATURDAY or SUNDAY?

***smile wins hearts***

34 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

i like saturday....on that day we(or at least i) can postpone all our works onto sunday saying that sunday is a holiday....i should agree i am a bit lazy.!!...lol

and how about you??

keep smiling..!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Saturday

• 1 decade ago

Saturday.

• 1 decade ago

Sunday

Source(s): I enjoy the time I spend with my boyfriend and I love Joel Olsteen
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Saturday.

• 1 decade ago

Saturday of course! because on saturday, u feel great as u still have a whole day, sunday to enjoy! and sundays suck, because they are the last day of the weekend. I mean on monday, u have to go work :( in my case, school. so, on sunday, i feel sad thinking that tomorrow is school :( also, i watch movies every saturday night. SO, saturdays are the BEST!!!! :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Saturday, Friday's better than Sunday, cos work comes after Sunday.

• Rita
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I love Saturdays better than Sundays and even Friday's....by the time Friday comes I am tired from the work week...

Sunday is having to get ready for work again hehe

• 3 years ago

i like Friday!! you recognize that it is the top of a protracted week, and issues are greater relaxing on Friday! i think that the different weekdays are...nicely, blah. Saturday is an entire day off, whether it variety of feels much less exciting. Sunday is not greater valuable on the grounds which you purely mourn that a clean week is approximately to start and you're able to coach for it.

• 1 decade ago

Saturday.because its the first day of the weekend and everything seems to be going on saturdays,and sundays are very calm

= ]

• =]
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I like Saturday!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.