HUIHUI asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

可以幫我翻成英文嗎 拜託拜託 20點

各位大大 可以幫我翻譯成英文嗎 急喔 ( 星期二以前喔 ) 拜託拜託 給20點喔

拜託拜託!!!!!!!!

在平時應養成閱讀的習慣,例如閱讀英文雜誌或小說,在文章中可學到單字及文法,而且我自己認為學習單字是最基本的事,單字學多了就開始學習片語進而到文法的用途,多聽電視廣播英語發音的節目,使耳朵熟悉適應於英語發音.練習{學習}從聽到發音就把單字拼出來。

每天早上我會利用10-15分鐘的時間閱讀英文或聽英文的廣播,在搭乘捷運時我也會聽廣播來加強本身的英文聽力,在周末時常利用晚上看一些小說加強閱讀能力,進而多認識一些單字及文法的利用;常常在晚上會看一些英文的影片,利用影片中會話的過程來增加記憶。

最後要提醒自己每日要按著進度去做,剛開始一定不適應,到最後就會變成了習慣,其實對每天早上上班晚上上課的我來說,每天一定要好好掌握時間來增進自己的英文。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

We should develop the habit of reading in our everyday routine, such as reading English magazines or novels. From this literature, we can broaden our vocabularies and learn more grammar. Personally, I think that learning new words is the most basic step; after that, we should learn idioms and finally, the usage of grammar. It is also profitable to watch programs about the pronunciation of English to accustom ourselves to it, and to practice spelling words by sounding them out.

Every morning, I spend ten to fifteen minutes reading English or listening to English broadcasts. Even when I'm on the subway, I listen to the broadcasts to improve my English listening skills. On the weekends, I often read novels at night to practice my reading skills, and get to know more words and the usage of grammar. More often than not, I also watch movies in English at night, in the hopes of improving my colloquial speech through this process.

Last of all, I remind myself every day that I should learn at my own pace. I may be unaccustomed to this at the beginning, but in the end, it will have become a habit. For me, who has to work during the day and attend classes during the night, it is truly essential that I make good use of my time to improve my English.

Source(s): me