Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

緊急!! 編短篇英文...20點

幫我想想該如何編織一篇大約2分鐘的演講短文

題目是:1.We should love our enemies.

2.My ideal boyfriend.

兩題選一題...

我不知道該如何寫~"~

誰能幫幫我?

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My ideal boyfriend

I've met many guys in my life. Some of them maybe a little cheeky, childish, conceited, and impulsive but I really cherish every memory being with them. In spite of these "not bad" memories, I've been picturing the qualities of my ideal boyfriend.

First, I supposed he must have a generous character. His generosity doesn't only towards me but also towards others in need. That's to say, he is very considerate of everyone.

Second, I hope he will be a very studious fellow. We all know the more learned a man is, the more modest he usually is. I really admire someone who is always aware of his limitation so as to better himself . And then we could cheer up each other as the company.

Third, a humorous man is definitely attractive. If he is eloquent and always make me laugh, I reckon I will be carried off my feet by love for him.

Last but not the least, he should be a very devoted boyfriend and remain constant during our relationship. As for the appearance, I don't care his looks. It's his mind I care most.

All in all, I will never give up looking for the most suitable one qualified as my ideal boyfriend- who will be my future ideal husband as well!!

Source(s): myself
  • 1 decade ago

寫第2個 比較好寫

不能靠別人啦!!

是要以你自己的看法來看待

第2題 你理想的男友?! 是說 你個人喜歡類型..方面

我只能提供你這些 因為每個人看法都不一樣= =

Source(s): 應外系:)
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.