What is another great position at Wal-Mart besides a truck unloader for someone such as myself?

The reason for asking is because yesterday, I was pulled aside for a little talk. Now, I wasn't in trouble, but the manager was concerned about my performance on the job. I do have a disability, classified as NLD(non-verbal learning disability), and I told them that now, and I don't believe they were made aware of... show more The reason for asking is because yesterday, I was pulled aside for a little talk. Now, I wasn't in trouble, but the manager was concerned about my performance on the job. I do have a disability, classified as NLD(non-verbal learning disability), and I told them that now, and I don't believe they were made aware of it beforehand, although when I first got interviewed I did tell them that, maybe they didn't hear me or something because I'm a fairly quiet kinda guy, but I dunno. ANYWAY, the manager of my crew told me his observations and these tiny things I do during my time there that bothers him, things like staring into space, looking at boxes for awhile, etc. crap like that. What other positions should I look into?