Answer these 3 personality questions about celebrities! They're fun. :)?

1.) If you were to have dinner with any famous person (dead OR alive), who would it be, and why?

2.) Which famous person would be amazing as a best friend?

3.) Pick THREE famous people to have a date with! :D

MINE:

1.) Shakespeare

2.) Aaron Johnson

3.)

a. Jim Sturgess

b. Adam Brody

c. Aaron Johnson

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1) Lucille Ball (as in a non-romantic dinner date) because she's awesome and one of my favorite actresses ever. Or Meg Cabot or Sarah Dessen, because I love their books.

2) Demi, Selena, Emily, Jennifer, Miley, any of them. Lame, I know. The Jonas Brothers, too.

3) Kevin, Joe and Nick :D

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

a million) i'm no sturdy at that. i do no longer keep in mind while i became right into a beginner, it sort of feels see you later in the past now. I in many cases do locate myself getting shocked by how outdated genuinely everyone seems to be nonetheless. i became into very very much surprised as quickly as I found out how outdated AbbieBorderCollie, Amanda and don't clutter! are. 2) LMAO. Hooch suits him. I even have had long discussions with my relatives approximately this nonetheless. i could call him Murphy. My dad could call him Stallone. My mum could call him George. My x-boyfriend could call him Guinness. all of us agree he'd greater healthful Noodle... so possibly Noodle. 3) way too many to point. hi fearfulness can get stressful at cases. yet he's fantastically IMPERFECT. He would not be Hooch if he became into appropriate. 4) In a sec. 5) Gizmo. 6) he's at my parent's living house suitable now. yet they advised me almost desperate to bypass wallowing interior the airborne dirt and mud the different day like a hippo. 7) I only understand that if he became right into a man or woman, he'd be a wiry little physique shield. Or probable a foodstuff tester. IF he could desire to have the capacity to no longer get fired for ingesting each little thing at as quickly as. 8) i could walk throughout him! He'd be a meek and unassertive proprietor that would permit me wreck out with homicide!

• 1. Abe Lincoln.....why? because he would be sooo interesting to talk to.

2. Drew Barrymore

3. Leonardo DiCaprio, Shia LaBeouf, Josh Hartnett

• Moi
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

1) Marilyn Monroe so I could find out how she really died =O

2) Selena Gomez, even though I don't really watch her show...she just seems nice [=

3) Zac Efron, Ryan Gosling, Ben Barnes as Prince Caspian

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • <3
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

1. Jesus Christ, I'd like to know his views on Osama bin Laden

2. Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore (they seem fun)

3. I don't date ha ha I'm married

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.