Are there any ladies who would date a guy with Asperger's Syndrome?

This is an honest question. If anyone out there can answer it as honestly and tactfully as possible, I would appreciate it. I have a mild form of autism known as Asperger's Syndrome. Many people are unaware of it, so I'm going to cut to the chase. People like me are notorious for being intelligent, crafty,... show more This is an honest question. If anyone out there can answer it as honestly and tactfully as possible, I would appreciate it. I have a mild form of autism known as Asperger's Syndrome. Many people are unaware of it, so I'm going to cut to the chase. People like me are notorious for being intelligent, crafty, ingenious, and creative. Our pitfalls lie in the social area. Our brains are hard-wired more in in the complex world rather than the simple world. Further, people like me have a hard time with human relations.
I'm a 29-years-old senior at Texas State University. I'm graduating in May with a degree in Geography. It didn't work out when I tried dating a girl who is 19. She also has Asperger's. We're still friends. I have not been in a steady relationship for 4 years. My last gf who I adored moved on to another relationship.
I am a hard nut to crack. Often, people get the wrong impression about me. They think I'm planning something. I don't associate myself with co-workers because I know how people have loose lips in the work place. I've heard from many sources that people think I'm going to snap and go on a shooting rampage. That's beyond me. I would never commit such a heinous act.
Other people get eerie because I am an aspiring horror novelist. My first book I'm writing is a memoir about what it was like living a double-life in the military with Asperger's Syndrome and not being able to tell anybody. Everywhere I looked people had it in for me. They did everything they could to rake me over the coals. The horror novels are for when I finish writing the memoir.
My question is for you ladies out there. Why is it everywhere I look, guys who have no respect for women are the ones who seem to have better luck? Why do I see so many women going for the jocks who drive big pick-up trucks and curse like sailors?
I knew one girl who fell head over heels for a guy who was in prison. They guy is incarcerated in a maximum security prison for bludgeoning a man half to death with a sledgehammer. Before that, she got involved with some drug dealer who split after he got her knocked up. Why do some women have low standards? Why do I always hear women saying they want someone who's intelligent, respectful, well-mannered, and sensitive. I have all those traits, but I don't have the award-winning personality a lot of them want. I describe myself as a coconut. I'm hard nut to crack, but soft and tender on the inside. Can someone help me solve this puzzle, if you would be so kind?
Update: I said tactfully. What I meant is show some respect. I'm not going to bite anybody's face off.