Does a person that ended your relationship ever come back?

Does a person that ended your relationship ever come back after awhile of not having you around b/c they realized how special you really are? Have you ever seen this, done this or had it happen to you?

Favorite Answer

It happens sometimes, but more often than not, they're coming back because they're going through a rough time and they know you'll take them back until they get on their feet.

You can't change how someone feels. There's nothing you can say or do. All you can do is live life to the fullest. The longer you spend pining over someone who doesn't love you, the longer it'll be until you meet someone who does.

Good luck!

It does happen. Sometimes people make mistakes. But most of the time it doesn't. It sounds like you are hoping it happens to you. You are better off preparing and actually starting to move on. Sitting around waiting for them to come back can only cause more heartache when they don't.

You're sad now because they left. But clear your head and maybe it's for the best.

I've never experienced it but I think it's true sometimes. I broke up with my only serious love. I never pursued him again after I called it quits but he tried to get me back. Same with a few other situations with men.

I've only been dumped one time and that guy never came back. There is no reason to think he will because that was more than one year ago. I think it depends on the people and the situation.

I'VE SEEN IT MANY TIMES BEFORE. I ACTUALLY LEFT MY EX.. 10 MONTHS AGO. WE REMAINED FRIENDS AND ABOUT A MONTH AGO WE DECIDED TO GET BACK TOGETHER.

SOMETIMES WE NEED A CHANGE OF SCENERY. I FELT THAT MY EX AT THE TIME NEEDED TO GROW AND THE ONLY WAY HE WOULD HAVE IF I LEFT. NOW I KNOW YOU'RE ASKING FOR A REASON SO...IF YOU WERE THE ONE THAT LEFT AND WANT TO GO BACK THEN JUST DO IT.

Source(s): NOW IF HE WAS THE ONE THAT LEFT YOU THEN EXPLORE OTHER THINGS AND IF IT BRINGS YOU BACK TO HIM THEN YOU KNOW THAT ITS MEANT TO BE

nope.....

he has come back as a friendly friend in the end...

;D just happy that happened

help? 10 pts

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmLah...

what did they come back for? yes, they come back but what is the motive? that you can tell by your meeting together when they come back.