ACORN voter fraud, what do you think of this idea?

We know that ACORN has registered hundred of thousands voters for this election, and we know that the vast majority of these so called registered voters do not exist. This is my thought on this.......I think that every person that ACORN has registered, should be pulled and not allowed to vote. Yes I feel that if one cheats, then the whole class should pay for that one cheater. Because the next time with the class being angry at the cheater for making their test not count, then the cheater is less likely to cheat again.

I just feel to make this election fair at this point, every person ACORN has registered to vote, should not be allowed to vote. If you are not for this,then you know as well as I do, that with all these alias names,will take Obama over the top on Nov.4 For instance in Indianapolis IN, has 105% of their city is registered voters. Now this should really raise and eyebrow, because there is no way that 105% of a city can be registered to vote.....this means that every man, woman, child, teen, unborn children,cat, dog, prisoner are all registered to vote. Now common sense would tell most sane people that there is something wrong with this.....and yes ACORN has registered voters in this city.

What do you think?

not trying to disinfranchise poor black people. I think ACORN is doing that themselves, by committing registration and voter fraud. They make their own communities look bad, and make the rest of the world think bad of them. The fault and blame lies with ACORN

What I am trying to say and that you apparently do not get, is that if the FED or state elections bord does away with and not allow people who were registered by ACORN to vote, then come next election, these mad people who were not allowed to vote because of the cheaters, will do their darndest to keep ACORN voter registrations straight and real.....not fraud.

Favorite Answer

If a citizen really wants to vote, and ACORN just happened to be the one to register them, then they should not be denied that right. Just find the fraudulent applications and throw them out and then prosecute anyone found to be guilty for those.

• Arby

You know, if they were not real people, I doubt it will be difficult to stop them from voting in a REAL election.

If they were actual people who were re-registered some where else without their knowledge or approval, I doubt they will try to vote in that second place, any way.

If they were dead people who were registered to vote, I think it would take a veritable miracle to get them to vote in elections.

Now, you might be interested to know how that voter fraud in the northwest 4 years ago tuned out when the Republicans paid for a voter registration drive, but threw out all the registration forms that said, "Democrat" on it....

My point in answer to your concern is that cheating is not new, nor is it a "blue" thing or a "red" thing. By all means, punish those who commit fraud, but not those who are simply attempting to exercise their constitutional right to vote. If someone in your town commits some sort of fraud, should YOU be disenfranchised? I think not.

This isn't high school, and you don't punish the whole class for the sins of a few. In truth, that doesn't even work in high school.

(Added for Jawa - read the first part here again. In many areas, we do have to provide identification. My valid voter registration card is enough in this precinct, but back in Arkansas, I showed my driver's license.)

Source(s): Taught for 20 years. Voted since 18 year-olds first got the vote. I REMEMBER the campaign with Kennedy and Nixon. voter fraud is a constant problem, and dirty tricks are something we all need to be vigilant against.

You do realize that every voter registration is cross-checked and verified and if they don't check out they get rejected and the person can't vote. This is what is going on now....all part of the process and it's nothing that hasn't happened in past elections. My brother got rejected because he put down his nickname instead of his legal longer version of his first name. Not every rejected application is attempted fraud. Some people really don't know what voting district the live in and register in the wrong one. People who do purposely lie on multiple registrations will be dealt be dealt with by due process of laws already in place for such things. You must be very young to not know all this.

Source(s): .

The employer ACORN isn't cheating, that's the temp workers that ACORN employed to register voters. no you are able to vote with out showing data of their id so the pretend registrations won't consequence the out come of the election. that is enormously stupid in charge an entire social gathering for what some lazy temp workers do. you want to speak approximately cheating? keep in mind Florida?

• Don P

Sure, McCain supporters would love nothing more than to disenfranchise thousands of Democratic voters by any means possible. They did it in 2000 and 2004, after all, and it worked for them then.

You can't disallow a voter to become regsitered because someone else's voter registration is fraudulent, and you can't void a legal vote because someone else placed an illegal vote.

Not in America, anyway.

I think you need to look at the Bradblog! The only way the repubs can win is by voter suppression. You are intelligent enough to search out the truth and stop listening to the hate! Love ya!

The vast majority are valid registrations. Less than 1% are fraudulent. I think you just want to disenfranchise poor and black people.

Agreed, They should all have to show up and prove there identification.

actually your facts are not accurate and what you KNOW is BS...maybe you should read something real

I think Chicago has long been the center of corruption and business crime. Obama is in debt to the criminals and they are promoting him.