Subaru question for owners!?
- WRX is obviously a AWD car, now does switching the tires happen pretty often if you take the car out for weekend rides and once a month track events? Would you consider it an expensive part of owning a WRX?
- I'm not to familiar with AWD cars and what to do if the car starts to understeer into spinning out, or oversteer. From what i heard, countersteering is no recommended because it will really throw the WRX into a wall. What is your take on it?
- The WRX is good on sticking to the ground, but does it really keep glued down more then a RWD car?
- Do you really have to drop it at 4k-5k rpm to have a good launch? If so doesnt that hurt the trany really bad?
- How is the overall maintenance for the WRX? From a starters point of view, i see the AWD as an expensive car to maintain due to switching all four tires, and or the clutch or any other parts.
- Any pet peeves with the WRX?
Again. thanks for looking =)