Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 decade ago

If my girlfriend sucks in bed should I let her go ?

Problem my girlfriend sucks in bed. Even after I show her what I like and how to do it. The problem is we click perfectly personality wise. But I LOVE sex. I feel if I continue to date her I will most likely cheat on her to satisfy my sexual needs. Should I let her go ? What should I do ?

Update:

LOL . I knew somebody was going to say that. Well thats not true she calls me to come over all hours. :P I dont think she would be doing that if she didnt like it .

Update 2:

I want good sex AND good personality. See thats one of many problems the dating world has ...people settle. People will settle for good personality with sucky sex or great sex with poor personality. Go ahead and settle lady . I bet you will hate your future relationships and you will get divorced many times. Out

Update 3:

Aki face it he's cheating on you. Bottom line nothing is wrong with wanting sexually and personality compatible with each other, mather fact thats how it should be. Why are you arguing this ?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

There are way too many fishes out there in the ocean. One life to live. Let her go instead of deluding her into believing that you're satisfied with her.

And don't call her after you dump her.

Edit : "I want good sex AND good personality." - It's very reasonable, legit of you to think so. I believe in meeting many people and choosing one among them. You are entirely within your rights for dumping a girl for whatever reason you think you're not satisfied with her.

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Problem my girlfriend sucks in bed. Even after I show her what I like and how to do it. The problem is we click perfectly personality wise. But I LOVE sex. I feel if I continue to date her I will most likely cheat on her to satisfy my sexual needs. Should I let her go ? What should I do ?

Source(s): girlfriend sucks bed go: https://biturl.im/ZUXmN
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What? My girl sucks in bed all the time lol!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How good does she suck?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If she knows what you like but won't do it, you'll find that same selfishness showing up in her personality after a while.

Dump her.

Source(s): Experience
  • !
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Let her go so that she doesn't suck in bed no more by being with another man who is more worthy.

• 1 decade ago

This is a language problem isn't it? In the UK if a girls sucks in bed, nobody is going to complain, obviously in the US that is a problem... i feel it lies with you. A wise person once said you are only as good in bed as the person you are in bed with! Do get the point (yawn!) mate?

• 1 decade ago

Wow, your a douchebag. So your sexual needs are not being meant. Awe poor baby, why don't you just buy a blow up doll? Your going to end up like that guy that is 48 years old and single, a total slim ball that goes after girls that 20 years younger than him. Then finally one day you will realize what kind of a loser you are.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, it's me here to prove you wrong, buddy. You see that girl above named Aki F? Yeah, that's my girlfriend right there and it hurts the hell out of her when we try to have sex.

But I love her enough to realize that who she is definitely outweighs my like for sexual pleasure.

So you need an attitude change, buddy, or I can assure you that you're going to be an unhappy a.s.s.h.o.l.e. who has to resort to the whore house to fill his sexual needs.

And since it seems like you want great sex more than great personality, I think you'll settle just for great sex with a sucky personality. I'm willing to bet that's how you are.

• divina
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I think if you're bedding a girl without commitment, you deserve what you get.

It would be a fine thing if she replaced you with something better,

for example, a toy train.

If your only concern in your relationship is your sexual needs, perhaps you could give up on having girlfriends and go rent one instead.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.