promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Obama Supporters: Do you think the dead are entitled to a vote for Obama?

http://www.click2houston.com/investigates/17671375...

4000 dead registered to vote in Houston. Wow, this makes for a good Halloween story!

Update:

Texas Watchdog compared Harris County's voter registration roll with the Social Security death index and found more than 4,000 matches -- registered voters that, it appears, are already dead.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This is why it's so important to have some sort of ID check at the polls. There must be some way to prove that the voter is who he/she says they are. Seeing as how showing ID is required for so many other transactions in this country, I fail to understand why all of a sudden it's an "undue burdan" when it comes to voting.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There was a spokesman from ACORN on FOX (of all places!) last night. He said that ACORN was as American as apple pie and did ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong. His words.

Why would it matter if they registered more people to vote in one county in Ohio than live in that county?

If the ACORN guy says they did absolutely nothing wrong, we MUST believe him (Obama does...)

• 1 decade ago

Yes, yes I do think the dead are entitled...good liberal word....to vote. After all they are people too.

Only catch is....Acorn has to do a seance to get them to give their name and last 4 of their SSAN.

Source(s): Acorn by laws.
  • 1 decade ago

Why not, they have been supporting Republicans for years!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Might as well. McCain looks like a zombie.

• 1 decade ago

No. I think they should be allowed to vote for McCain. He is one of them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.