1996 Chrysler LHS running rough...?

I have a 1996 Chrysler LHS that is running rough. I changed the spark plugs; still running rough. One of the plugs was covered with oil when I took it out. Doesn't sound good. What are my options? Thanks

Check engine light is on. Local Auto Z*** hooked it up to the scanner. They said plugs and O2 Sensor.

Favorite Answer

Do a compression test.

Source(s): wikipedia

undesirable gas cap. (maximum probable - It took place to me) Leaking gas line. Oxygen sensor. upload on: each time i end with my window down i can scent good smell of gas and on an identical time as quickly as I park yet i can't locate the source till I even have the smog examine the technician failed me for undesirable gas cap, yet he's cool adequate to permit me purchase a clean one from around the line when I replaced it exceeded the smog and there is not greater smell. yet another upload on: in the adventure that your oxygen sensor is undesirable your on board pc won't have the potential to made perfect air and gas combination adjustment, too lots gas the cat. can no longer burn them all of the get entry to gas will come out of your tail pipe.

could be a bad coil or a vacuum leak, is the check engine light on?