Will you vote the Presidential candidate that Madonna, an open anti Christ, supports?

Reiliah : OK! ...OK!.. for crying out loud, I'll stop puffing it...sheesh! you sound like my grandma. nag nag nag.

Good night ... I'm gonna put a CD of Madonna now. It will make me sleep before halfway of her first songs.

Favorite Answer

Whoever supports a candidate is not why I vote for or don't vote for them. Madonna may be an anti-christ, but in this country she has the right to practice her religion or to not have one.

I am assuming she is supporting Obama?

I am not voting for Obama for my own reasons. Mainly because I think he is a weak leader and will probably be removed from office ala moda de Kennedy. This country is not yet ready for a president other than a white protestant male I am ashamed to say.

• ULAM

The thing to remember about Madonna is that she is simultaneously everything and nothing. She adopts whatever persona she needs to get her name in the news. She's a publicity addict (which I guess is just part of the business in her line of work), so she'll say or do whatever is necessary to get some spotlight.

Is she an "antiChrist"?. For now...as long as it suits her. If Christianity becomes the "in-thing" for celebrity attention, I'll bet she re-converts quickly enough.

• landin

the ingredient to undergo in recommendations approximately Madonna is that she is concurrently each and each little element and not something. She adopts whether character she desires to get her call indoors the education. She's a exposure addict (which i anticipate is purely component to the corporate in her line of artwork), so she'll say or do whether is extreme to get some spotlight. Is she an "antiChrist"?. For now...as long because of the fact it suits her. If Christianity will become the "in-ingredient" for action image famous guy or woman interest, i will wager she re-converts with out delay sufficient.

• Silent

Madonna's opinion of a presidential candidate would not affect my opinion of that candidate positively or negatively.

What is an open anti Christ? How is it different from a closed anti Christ?

Are you really going to change your views on the presidential candidate because someone else is voting for that candidate that doesn't share the same views as you?

I can now see how Bush got into office, and how the US's economy got so bad. Thank you.

Your kingdom must be a lonely place. Madonna is no more the antichrist than you are.

I don't recall Obama asking for her support.

Anyone can announce who they are voting for. The Nazi party can endorse Palin but would you then call her a Nazi?

Use your head man, which requires you to put religion aside when voting for your President.

I dont recall seeing madonna in my poll booth.

so far with the media, she can influence the democracy of america, but as a republic its all a fakery

tell me who you are supporting and I will do the opposite