Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

mccain:894 of 899 at naval academy,crashed 5 planes,surrendered to enemy in vietnam,bailed on wife for bimbo?

How do conservative republicans see these as presidential qualifications?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

lol

their current king is draft dodging retard who failed companies before daddy bought him the white house so McSame is actually marginally better but Obama gets my vote because he gets that the the uber rich dont use their tax cuts to help us

• 1 decade ago

I have never seen a Republican cite any of these things as presidential "qualifications" and you haven't either.

If the Naval Academy graduates 899 of its students, one will be number one, one will be number 899, and the othere will be in between. Where do you think you would rank, if (and that's a big "if") you graduated at all?

Do you know how many of those who survie Naval Flight School are still alive 10 years later? Look it up. It's a very dangerous job.

How does getting shot down while flying over enemy territory constitute "surrender?"

McCain and his first wife were separated when he met Cindy. Do you know what the divorce rate is in this country? FDR had a lengthy affair with Lucy Mercer; DDE had a lengthy affair with Kay Summersby; JFK had numous affairs even while he was in the White House; I'm sure RMN tried to have affairs, but got rejected (lol); WJC had lots of affairs, and was accused of rape and groping. And BHO has been accused of having had a same-sex affair with some guy in Chicago. Do you really want to inject a long-ago divorce into a discussion of presidential qualifications?

Are you sure you are qualified to vote?

Speaking of academics, why hasn't Obama released his transcripts from Occidental, Columbia and Harvard Law School? An official at Columbia confirmed that Obama graduated, but without honors. So how did he get into Harvard Law School?

• owen
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Have seen that in diverse courses. notwithstanding 894 of 899 isn't absolutely the bottom, there have been 5 cadets that did worse. Given the tutorial criteria that the provider academies have, it truly is unlike he graduated with a D conventional or some thing like that.

• 1 decade ago

The second smartest kid in my high school who has captain of 3 sports etc. didn't make it through one year at the Naval Academy...

next question.

I agree that cindy is cuter than a lot of older middle ages ladies you may find in this world but I am a little concerned with YOU who ever you are calling her a bimbo. AH, um, ah, once again the double standard seems in affect here.

I'd hate to hear what you'd say about my president Bill Clinton.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You know the difference between Obama supporters and McCain supporters, McCain supporters don't scream racism when Obama supporters bring up instances from McCain's past.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Getting shot down over enemy lines is not "surrendering" to the enemy, it's a true warrior going down in battle ... something my heart tells me you know nothing about.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He is great.

Your bimbo sees angry that you are small for a man. I never hear Cindy say that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nice try.

Quit reading the Daily Kook...I mean Kos.

• Ingrid
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

The conservatives like lesser educated and intelligent figures. they can manipulate them so much easier. Look what they did during the Bush administration - and he is no brainchild either - they robbed us big time.

• 1 decade ago

You liberal Dems can really beat a dead horse.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.