請幫我翻譯一段文字,中文翻成英文。

現在想起來,我和他的愛情,其實是發生在一瞬間。就在他帶我去看曇花,那令人迷惑的短花開時間,我想我已經愛上他了。

他愛的或許也是月光迷濛的一段過去。其實那已經足夠了。

一段情,只要發生,哪怕只有一瞬間也已經足夠。

後來的時光不過是一段尋找溫暖和快感的旅程。走的越長越遠,越成習慣,然後,覺得得為這段習慣負責。

其實不在一起也沒有什麼。

我只要想起來的時候,扔然可以清晰的感覺到那時候的心動,迷醉,快樂。

只要記得,就夠了。

我們都開始厭倦,卻捨不得放開手,又不知道答案在哪裡。

謝謝各位 

不好意思更正

那令人迷惑的短"短"花開時間

Rating
    Favorite Answer

As my thought, love was just happened in a moment between me and him. Just a moment when we were in front of the night-blooming cereus, that moment, I was loved him.

May be he likes the ambiguous or romantic times, I'm not sure or not care.

Even just a moment but thats worth a love.

Thereafter, that is a journey for seeking warm and pleasant feeling. When times goes by, somethings becoming a habit and both are to be responsible.

Not a big deal even not going together.

I just hope, once I try to remember, I still can deeply feel that heart beat, intoxicated, happinese. All in my memory.

Thats all enough in my momery.

Both we dont want to let it go and dont know the answer, but we are really tired about this.

2008-10-19 14:37:29 補充:

你的更正對我的翻譯沒影響。

Source(s): 自行翻譯

Think of now, I and his love is in fact an occurrence for an instant.Bring me to see a Tan flower at him, that puzzling and short flower blossoms time and I think that I have already fallen in love with him.

What he love is probably also a moonlight to be fond of Meng of a past.In fact that has been all right already.

A feeling, want occurrenceonly, which afraid only have for an instant also already enough.

Afterwards of the time Be just an itinerary that looks for warmth and pleasant sensation.Walking more longly is more far, more become a habit, then, feel is accustomed to being responsible for for this.

In fact don't also have no together what.

I as long as think of of time, toss however can the clear feeling till then waits of move, the fan inebriates, happiness.

As long as you remember, enough.

We all start to be tired, but the unwilling to let go open a hand, don't know where answer is again.

Source(s): 曾經在美國住了幾年