why i had 2 missed abortion in the same year?

i had both missed abortion,first with no heart beat and second no heart beat and size started shrinking between scans.the time gap between two conception was 3 months..i am worried about my future pregnancy and i am 22 yrs of age.

Favorite Answer

HI - do you mean chemical pregnancies? I think theyre also known as missed abortions... anyways I had 2 last year, 1 in Jan and 1 in May, then a 5week miscarriage in July. Since then, havent been able to get pregant, am now on around my 23rd month of trying. I recommend a trip to the docs and hospital for tests just in case theres an underlying problem. Good luck!!

Pray to God and don't lose faith, and consult with a good gynecologist and take essential treatment. All the best.

try to be on time the next time.

What is a missed abortion? I am not trying to be rude, I am just really wondering. thanks!