Do these look like symptoms of depression?
- i take naps that are too long, 4-5 hours, because theres nothing else to do...and i do feel tired after school
- feeling of hopelessness...just feels like ill never go to college and get a good job (im in 11th grade now)
- i have bad anxiety if that matters
- im starting to care less and less about school work, it could be lazyness, but it doesnt feel like lazyness, it feels like i just dont care anymore
- im always worrying about dying
- feel like life is pointless
- i have friends at school, but they all think im crazy, and we never hang out afterschool, no one asks me so i figure im too weird for them. so basically i sit in my house all day.
i dunno what to do anymore. i know for a fact my mom probably wont take me to the doctor about this, because ive been to the doctor a lot over the past months for anxiety mediciine, plus i dont think she will take me seriously.