Do these look like symptoms of depression?

I think I'm going into depression but i don't know. - i take naps that are too long, 4-5 hours, because theres nothing else to do...and i do feel tired after school - feeling of hopelessness...just feels like ill never go to college and get a good job (im in 11th grade now) - i have bad anxiety if that... show more I think I'm going into depression but i don't know.

- i take naps that are too long, 4-5 hours, because theres nothing else to do...and i do feel tired after school

- feeling of hopelessness...just feels like ill never go to college and get a good job (im in 11th grade now)

- i have bad anxiety if that matters

- im starting to care less and less about school work, it could be lazyness, but it doesnt feel like lazyness, it feels like i just dont care anymore

- im always worrying about dying

- feel like life is pointless

- i have friends at school, but they all think im crazy, and we never hang out afterschool, no one asks me so i figure im too weird for them. so basically i sit in my house all day.

i dunno what to do anymore. i know for a fact my mom probably wont take me to the doctor about this, because ive been to the doctor a lot over the past months for anxiety mediciine, plus i dont think she will take me seriously.