Christians: Does the belief that you're being watched limit your sexual activity?

Billions of dead people are watching you when you engage in carnal gratification of someone else (or indeed, yourself). God is watching, Jesus and his apostles and all your dead relatives and friends. Any elderly pre-school teachers who have moved on since you went to college and that nice lady who worked in... show more Billions of dead people are watching you when you engage in carnal gratification of someone else (or indeed, yourself).

God is watching, Jesus and his apostles and all your dead relatives and friends. Any elderly pre-school teachers who have moved on since you went to college and that nice lady who worked in the public library who passed away last year and the smelly old homeless guy who used to sit on the public bench drooling and arguing with himself (but who had a good heart), he's having a peek and shouting crazy stuff at you before (and after) you've finished and even Ronald Reagan, Roscoe "Fatty" Arbuckle, Mother Theresa and Estelle Getty from the Golden Girls to name but four people whose presence would kill an erection (for me, insert your own ones here), they are watching you get it on. They might even be discussing your "form", comparing it to the last time, or saying stuff like "that's the forth time today!" (I wish).

Doesn't this hamper you? Do you try and forget this during the act?

Do you think some of them are cheering you on? Do the nice old ladies turn their heads and maybe tut and sigh or even cry a little? Does the smelly old guy shut up for a bit and stare psychotically at you like that guy in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?

Don't get me wrong, Estelle Getty was a lovely lady, but would you honestly want her watching you take a poo?
16 answers 16