Can someone give me some useful Spanish words or phrases that I can use with a 6 year old?

I am going to be working with a kindergartner from Barcelona, and I need some help communicating with her. I am in High School and am learning Spanish, so I know grammar pretty well, but it is really hard to understand her sometimes because I don't know vocabulary that is useful enough. I also don't know any "slang" like terms, so what ever help I can get is appreciated! (: I also need to know verbs such as "bite", "kick" and "push" so if she acts up (which is likely...) i can tell her not to do these things. Thank you!

Update:

I think i forgot to say that i am in a spanish 3 honors class, so i do know a decent amount of spanish, just not enough useful vocabulary words.

but thanks to those who have helped already (:

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Dena
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Lo siento

loh see-ehn-toh

I'm sorry ...... this is an excellent one!

• 3 years ago

i admire Russian and communicate it at homestead. i've got spoken it for 12 years. yet till you're in a significant city with a Russian inhabitants or shuttle to the former Soviet Union, you probable won't use it lots. an identical is going with French or the different language. in case you do not stay the place this is used, you will lose it. There are 3-4 million Russian audio device interior the US. the main significant places the place Russian is spoken (and the place it is going to likely be functional) are: one million) the enormous apple city metro - the main audio device interior the US. possibly one million in 4 Russian audio device interior the country are in this massive metropolitan section. Many in Brooklyn, fairly Brightan coastline, Bensonhurst. 2) Chicago metro - probable 500,000 Russian audio device 3) l. a. - 0.33 interior the US 4) Miami - 70-a hundred,000 audio device different aspects: Atlanta - 50-60,000, Sacramento - over 50,000, Philadelphia, Seattle, Spokane, twin cities, Detroit, Boston. maximum cities have a Russian-talking inhabitants. Spanish audio device i understand have found out Russian lots quicker than people who understand purely English. Many sounds are comparable. Translation jobs are constrained as incredibly some Russian communicate fluent English.

• 1 decade ago

De Nada - your welcome

Hella Tite- cool, interesting

Source(s): Yahoo search
  • 1 decade ago

dont bite would be "no muerdas"

dont kick "no patees"

"no empujes" would be dont push.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.