I need advice on giving riding lessons..?

Hey, im thinking bout giving riding lessons for kids 4-11. im a teenager just trying to make a few xtra $ I have 2 ponies that i would be using...14 hand mustang mare and a 11.2 hand POA mare. yes and well, to say it bluntly, the mustang is plain LAZY! she barely trots let alone canter. so i would prob use her on... show more Hey, im thinking bout giving riding lessons for kids 4-11. im a teenager just trying to make a few xtra $ I have 2 ponies that i would be using...14 hand mustang mare and a 11.2 hand POA mare. yes and well, to say it bluntly, the mustang is plain LAZY! she barely trots let alone canter. so i would prob use her on my less advanced students. but my POA is the opposite, she can jump canter and everything. here's my plan...

1st level- walk only. students would learn horse care, safety, and would walk only(roughly $20 and hour?) ages 4-11
2nd level- walk/trot only.($25 an hour?) ages 6-11
3rd level- walk/trot/canter. ($30 an hour?) ages 7-11
4th level- all gaits, groundpoles and jumping ($40 an hour?) ages 8-11

sooooooooooo......does anyone have any other ideas? im open to anything and does anybody have good exercises or activities for children.

thanks,
jacquelinexoxo
Update: ok well for one...i didnt say a "quick" buck. u make it sound like im just gonna go out there and be irresponsible and get some little kid hurt. i said i was trying to make more money and i wanted to do this by doing something i like... anybody else wanna give me some advice about things i DONT... show more ok well for one...i didnt say a "quick" buck. u make it sound like im just gonna go out there and be irresponsible and get some little kid hurt. i said i was trying to make more money and i wanted to do this by doing something i like...

anybody else wanna give me some advice about things i DONT know...not the obvious, bc we have masters of the obvious here...