Vivienne Westwood information?

For my essay i'm now comparing Mana's fashion with Vivienne Westwood's. I just need to know;

-what her fashion style is?

-what's her target audience?

-Who/What influenced her work?

and any other information that's simple to understand and wont take ages to look up on the web XD

Please help becasue i haven't got long left and i'm incredibly stuck. ^^;

10 points best answer, Please and Thank you xx

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Feisty
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Less than a minute's work ...

http://www.hervia.com/

• Login to reply the answers
  • nevitt
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Vivienne Westwood Info

• Bilbo
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

-what her fashion style is?

Originally Punk, but now rather vaguely defined - anything a bit (but not too) controversial (or anything that sells)

-what's her target audience?

Punk rockers originally, now aged punk rockers - or people with more money than sense

-Who/What influenced her work?

Malcolm McClaren (with whom she had a relationship, and then a child).

- What else?

from credible punk revolutionary and supporter of people like the Sex Pistols who derided the monarchy, she sold out big time when she was made a Dame by the Queen. Not altogether surprising for someone who was championed by a Svengali responsible the Great Rock and Roll Swindle. All rather sad.

• 1 decade ago

I'm not sure why you'd choose to write an essay about someone you know nothing about...

Anyway you can google her quite easily or use Wikipedia, but be warned, my sister is a teacher and they are well trained to spot stuff that's been taken from the internet.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Siân
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It pays to do your research chick, start by checking here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivienne_Westwood for a good overview of your questions, then search around. Think Punk!

• 1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.