Is it wrong to ask for a better raise?

I am 21 saving for a wedding and currently working at a small medical office. It is just me and the Doctor, I am his only emplyoee. I clean the rooms Check out patients , insurance billing, schedule appointments, handle his little side business, answer phones, assist patients, and get his lunch everyday. I have... show more I am 21 saving for a wedding and currently working at a small medical office. It is just me and the Doctor, I am his only emplyoee. I clean the rooms Check out patients , insurance billing, schedule appointments, handle his little side business, answer phones, assist patients, and get his lunch everyday. I have been here for 2 years. I make $10.00 an hour the last person here doing my job made 16 and I do way more then she ever did and he even tells me this. Today he called in to the accountant my raise of 1.00 without even discussing it with me. so now I make 11.00 and I have been looking at other jobs that do exactly what I do that pay much more. I really enjoy working here and the Dr. and I get along well I just don't no what to do.
7 answers 7