Gem

Do you love or hate Led Zeppelin? (Must only either love or hate, no "in between" or "in the middle" stuffs)?

Why?

Shreder and STW - Nice rant....

It's stupid to call LZ metal.... and Jimmy Page is overrated... Opeth is even [input a number] times better.

Favorite Answer

hi whether you like it or not led zeppelin still are and always will be one of the best rock bands on the planet at least these guys can play great music which is more than some of these musicians can do to-day. LOVE EM long may they play.

Hate is a strong word, but I've never liked them.

I don't see how Jimmy Page is a 'god' and I think that some people just say that they like LZ for fear of being discredited as a 'legit' music fan. They had their moments, I guess, but what annoys me is that some people just blindly worship them. It's very insincere.

No disrespect is meant to the LZ fans though, this is only my opinion and they're allowed to like whatever they like.

Love. They've got great songs and I love classic rock. By the way, I'm 13, so if I go at school saying that I love Led Zeppelin songs, they think I'm crazy. They don't even know who they are! But yeah, why should I hate them?

Well I guess that means love for me, but if I think about it, its more of a "respect" kind of thing with Led Zeppelin. I love some of their music, and they've been a wonderful face in rock music.

Love. It was what was always playing in my house as a kid,(along with Alice Cooper, Black Sabbath, Foghat, Deep Purple, the doors,the Greatful Dead -what can I say I was a child in the 70's) and it was tops on the list of music to play when I was a teen, and it is great sex music.

I love them. Their song writing and musical composition were great. They were one of the bands in the forefront of Rock in their time. Many people will jump on the "hate" bandwagon for fear of losing their self imposed title of "unique". It's ok to hate them, just find something really wrong with them other than their being well liked by so many people.

Led Zeppelin might not pull off crazy Dragonforce guitar work but their music is classic, and you cannot possibly say Jimmy Page is overrated, his solo in Stairway to heaven is the ALL TIME GREATEST solo.

I LOVE LED ZEPPELIN

Well, no I don't "love" or "hate" them..I like some of their songs, but not all of them, so I really can't say I love them completely, and I definitely don't hate them, so unfortunately I guess I am in the middle.

I guess i Love them...but i have a few problems

Mostly they Do Attract alot of Posers

and They are slightly ovverrated but a good band none the less... i respect them as musicians and they do have talent

• S>T<W

I mostly hate them.

I used to like them when I was younger, (like 10 years old), but now I can barely stand them. When I was younger, they had a few catchy songs like "Whole Lotta Love", "In The Evening", and "Stairway To Heaven" but as I got older, I started seeking out heavier music with more talent.....

Like I said, they're good, but I don't think they deserve the world-wide fame they have. In fact, some people say LZ created metal. THAT WAS BLACK SABBATH, NOT LZ!!!!

Oh yeah and people in my school who don't even like metal/rock wear Led Zeppelin shirts, so I also dislike them for attracting many posers.