What do you think of Ayers winning Chicago's 1997 Citizen of the Year award? ?

Does it make you think more of Obama or less of Chicago?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ayers#Civic_and_...

Favorite Answer

Nothing political could make me think less of Chicago except learning the citizens had voted to become part of Mississippi or Alabama.

Ayers' intentions were to help stop a great evil, one much greater than the Bush League attack on Iraq albeit not as moronic except in execution. So, it makes me think a bit better of Chicago.

I can only assume that Ayers' intentions have continued to be contra-Wall Street. Woohoo!

Its a extensive undertaking when you consider that Ayers bombed the Pentagon, the Capital development, and the NewYork police branch. The Dems will provide the citizen of the 300 and sixty 5 days award to the Unibomber next in the event that they'd get away with it!

It doesn't make a difference about how I feel about Obama.

Same with Palin, I don't feel any different about her when it was reported that she has spoken at events of the Alaskan Independence Party and has appointed several prominent members of their party to public office. This is an anti-American militant group that had ties to Timothy McVeigh. They believe America is evil and wants to succeed from the Union.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwvPNXYrIyI

Youtube thumbnail

http://www.jedreport.com/2008/09/sarah-palin-and-t...

Both these candidates have had associations with shady people. That doesn't mean they espouse their beliefs or support their causes.

More proof is needed for me to buy into guilt by association.

It makes me think even less for FOX News. No mention of this award, and no mention that Ayers activities were in protest to Vietnam. Will they be accountable for the actions of the "lynch mob" they seem to be aggitating?

How can that happen are people going crazy! Citizen of the year OMG where is this country going same way as the goverment I guess!

Nothing that happens in Chicago surprises me.

He sounds like he got his priorities together and is trying to make life better for others. How many here are doing half as much?

I think Ayers was never convicted of any crime. In America, the concept is that everyone is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

It's nauseating just like BO

Ayers ADMITS his crimes - doesn't even regret it, wishes he had done more. Read his book and read BO's they are both dangerous men

The charges had to be dismissed on a faulty evidence detail to do with wiretapping

it was a gimme