My whole family basically hates me, never consider my feelings, treats me like dirt?

i hate my family. my dad used to abuse me when i called the cops on him, he still does this sometimes too. he is in a "anger management" class but it doesn't do anything for him except complaining to go to that class & blame me. my mother doesn't care if i'm alive or dead. she doesn't care if i eat, or sleep, or... show more i hate my family. my dad used to abuse me when i called the cops on him, he still does this sometimes too. he is in a "anger management" class but it doesn't do anything for him except complaining to go to that class & blame me. my mother doesn't care if i'm alive or dead. she doesn't care if i eat, or sleep, or anything. my brother is an asshole who thinks just because he gets A's & B's, he's smart and brags it to me and tells me how dumb i am. I know some other smart, nice people that isn't an asshole like him and brag about their intellengence. He hits me with objects, punches me in face, stomach, arms, kicks me, etc. when HE'S the one who starts fights.

my mother does not consider my feelings to anything. If I tell her I'm unhappy with something, she'll just say "get over it" or thinks I'm faking it. She does not listen to a word I say or just tells me to shut up. Same with "dad". Basically, according to them when they tell the police : "you do not know my daughter. she is a liar & everything is her fault!!!!! if you knew her, you wouldn't want to live with her." i make fair grades, (GPA of 2.1), i don't smoke or have sex, i barely hang out with friends (once in 3 or 4 months MAX) they are also asian.. they do not like me because i "talk back".. when i'm just trying to reason with them and they do not give me answer but say "shut up".

How should I deal with this?
Update: everything is my fault that I get hit. everything is my fault that I get called "stupid" and "retarded" for. whenever i make a mistake, they take it seriously & say everything that is wrong with me.