Is my man cheating? again?

i have been with this boy since i was 12, now i am 14, but last january he cheated on me with some tall black *****..so was so ugly omg.. but he left me cus we were in two seperate schools and we werent spending enough time together ..but he said if i trust him he wont cheat on me again.. so far it seems like he... show more i have been with this boy since i was 12, now i am 14, but last january he cheated on me with some tall black *****..so was so ugly omg..
but he left me cus we were in two seperate schools and we werent spending enough time together ..but he said if i trust him he wont cheat on me again.. so far it seems like he is doin good..he felt really bad about cheating on me..i was really mad @ him 4 doing that..but in the end he stiil came bac to me.. he lost his virginity to her and everything
but i jus think he left me for her cus i wasnt around for him to love..but now i see him everyday but im not sure if he would cheat onme again..do yall think he would?
Update: he is 17..not 14..im 14..!!!
Update 2: iim stiil a virgin i have never had sex or sexual interaction!
Update 3: omg again ...i must say i am not havinq sex..and i no i am young but its not that whole i love u type relationship he is more of my best friend but we really like each other and yall are makinq it seem as if he is a player type this was the first time in his life ever cheating it was a honest mistake ..but i... show more omg again ...i must say i am not havinq sex..and i no i am young but
its not that whole i love u type relationship he is more of my best friend but we really like each other
and yall are makinq it seem as if he is a player type
this was the first time in his life ever cheating
it was a honest mistake ..but i kno it can happen again.."once a cheater always a cheater" yea i kno all that..ii hear it alot..more than neccary
but mistakes happen
and i can happen more than once i kno it will
but im sayinq he only did it cu i was never around ..but now i am
so im saying if im around more often
what are the possibilities??
if yall gunna continua about sex 4get it..
that not what i mean..im not worried about loosing my virgintiy anytime soon..not my concern right not..i have many years for that..but n e waysz jus forget it pplsz