I'm so excited can anyone help me with my baking this year for the halloween party~!?

I need great ideas and pictures for great halloween treats~! Number one on my list in my famous mini cupcakes~! lol How can i make them more halloween....? Normally they are white cake with a filling and my very decorative icing... i use all types of sprays and sprinkles ect..... each cupcake is wonderful and... show more I need great ideas and pictures for great halloween treats~!

Number one on my list in my famous mini cupcakes~! lol
How can i make them more halloween....?
Normally they are white cake with a filling and my very decorative icing... i use all types of sprays and sprinkles ect..... each cupcake is wonderful and every occausion unique...

the kids range from 1-15~! so i need all types of decore and flavor extracts to make the olde kids frosed ( good way) and ideas to make the little one atacted to the treats....

also:
another treats like popcorn balls, candy apples would be really great~!