Do Supplements actually do anything worthwhile?

So, in the last two years I've been quite dedicated. I've done maybe1300 hours in the gym training hard on weights and cardio. Also in that time, I have probably spent around $4000 on dietary supplents .. Protein shakes, Nitrous Oxide, Creatine, L-Carnitine, L glutamine... all the normal crap..... In the... show more So, in the last two years I've been quite dedicated. I've done maybe1300 hours in the gym training hard on weights and cardio.

Also in that time, I have probably spent around $4000 on dietary supplents .. Protein shakes, Nitrous Oxide, Creatine, L-Carnitine, L glutamine... all the normal crap.....

In the last month or so, money has been tight.. so I can't buy all that stuff... I've just been eating lean and clean as I have always done over the last 2 years... but I feel stronger this month! Maybe it's just because it's Spring time here ...lol.

What do you think.. do supplements really add much.. or is it all about the dedication, routine and what you put in your mouth.