Good Teen Girl Costume?

What are some cute teen girl costumes for Halloween? ORIGINAL pleaseee.

Favorite Answer

this website is awesome..its anywhere from wigs to accesories to costumes http://www.buycostumes.com

another one circutcity.com if you type in your location itll show you lots of cool stuff

well, I'm not gonna say that I NEVER dress "whore-ish" but I do have self respect, and my goal in life is not to dress like a whore every day, unlike many other girls. I dont understand the whole halloween thing either. At school girls idea of a costume is mouse ears, the SHORTEST skirt possible, with a low cut belly button top, OR a pink tutu with no leggings, and the tutu doesn't hide your ***, with some fairy wings. It's ridicoulous. I agree. It's not appealing, it's just embarrasing, and disrespecting yourself.

be decent please, I am not american and I have observed one thing I want to say, I have seen woman, girls of all ages wear nice, decent, stylish,feminine, tasteful and gorgious except for one age , that is teenage girls, I am wondering if their parents dont see this. I guess teenagge gilrs just dont know how to handle themsleves and are confused between being young and kid. Bad period indeed. I feel pity when I see them in buses or streets with those cheap sense of dressing.

u can be a bunny or a bumble bee or a lady bug or a purple monster

Walk around in the Nude.

Bet no one else will have that outfit!

an oompa loompa

go with your pals as a pair- cat & mouse... devil & angel... day & night..

a french waitress a box a barbie a chocolate bar idk