What is the difference between fertile eggs & non fertile eggs? (Chickens)?

Besides the obvious, what is the difference? Do they taste different? I have seen the fertile eggs in the grocery store, and they are more expensive. I have 5 hens that will start laying soon and a rooster, so obviously some of the are eggs are bound to be fertile. I don't want baby chicks, so I don't care... show more Besides the obvious, what is the difference? Do they taste different? I have seen the fertile eggs in the grocery store, and they are more expensive. I have 5 hens that will start laying soon and a rooster, so obviously some of the are eggs are bound to be fertile. I don't want baby chicks, so I don't care about that.
Update: luv2help: I know they are fertile in the store because where I live, in the grocery stores, they have regular eggs, and they have other more expensive eggs that say "Fertized Eggs" on the carton. Other than that, you stated the obvious.
Update 2: I probably should have said "fertilized" eggs, rather than "fertile" eggs. I know all eggs are fertile.