Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Is this the End of OBAMA?

Attorney General of the United States has Rezko the main figure in the Chicago corruption scandal a Dozen politicians under investigation including ACORN.Is this the October surprise,Could it be Obama is the only honest politician in Chicago ?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

While I agree with you about Obama being corrupt I doubt that Gonzo is the one to call him up on that charge.

Source(s): I do not recall.
  • 1 decade ago

Chicago and 'honest politicians" are not to be used in the same sentence. The Democrats in Chicago have a history of being corrupt for many many years, and Obama is just goose stepping to their agenda

McCain will win in 08

PS ACORN is a prime example of the Obama campaigns illegal fraud vote machine

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Obama as a community activist funneled millions in tax payers dollars to his buddy Tony Rezko. Rezko then skimmed off the top and later handed Obama tax payer dollars to Obama in the form of campaign contributions for his state senate run. This fact and truth will eventually surface either before or after the election. Either way Obama's chickens are about to come home to roost.

• 1 decade ago

Probably not. Thus far there's nothing to indicate Obama did anything seriously wrong, and it's certainly not for lack of effort by his opponent. But you're right, that if there's an "October Surprise," it'll be something as goofy like the Rezko case.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not to someone who knows the facts. The right likes to portray Obama as being closely afiliated with ACORN. Nothing could be further from the truth.

There are lots of honest politicians, even in Chicago. The problem is the bad ones get most of the press.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not really. People securely have their blinders attached over their eyes and refuse to acknowledge the facts as presented. Blue 316 forgot to mention his ties with radicals in Kenya. His statements pertaining to Americans killing innocent women and children at will. His ideas, continued oil purchases from terrorist supporting countries, resolving all our oil problems, inflating your tires. Only recently adopting McCains plan, pertaining to alternative energy and becoming self sufficient in America. It has also been reported he studied under Malcom-X. His drug use and the list goes on and on. People have their minds made up. This is the Master dictator with ties or extremely poor judgment in which they desire. It's not what Obama sees in the radicals, but what the radicals see in Obama.

• Takfam
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Get with the times man. Rezko is a defunct talking point from 3 months ago. It's all about the Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac connections now. Get your propaganda updated.

• 1 decade ago

Nobama honest? You've got to be kidding. He is MUSLIM. THEIR ULTIMATE GOAL IS TO GET RID OF AMERICANS!!

Have you seen the picture where the National Anthem is being sung with Hillary Clinton's hand over her heart and Nobama just standing there showing no emotions. When will people see the light?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Obama's people are trying to get that trial pushed until after the election to prevent Rezko from talking and potentially "bringing down" Obama's campaign. Sounds like they have a lot to hide!

Source(s): IDIOT QUOTE OF THE CENTURY: 'My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it.' - Barack Obama
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No it is not the end for President Obama and yes he may be the only honest politician in Chicago.

OBAMA BIDEN 2008-2016

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.